Sunday, January 31, 2010

I guess I dream Green&Gold too..

Professor Sexson told us to write about a dream, I guess being from Green Bay, Wisconsin, and being the complete Cheese head that I am, dreaming about the Packers would fit me.
The dream started off with my mom filling out the form to get the tickets. And in Green Bay people inherit the tickets, your name will be on the waiting list for years, before you get close to be admitted anywhere near Lambeau Field. She had filled out the form, time went by than later on the in dream she came running into the house and told us that our name had gotten pulled, and that we had won the tickets. Wave of an excitement filled the house, because going to Packer home games are the most fun thing to do when you in live in Wisconsin. The family all loaded into the car, and headed down hwy 41 towards the stadium. We arrived at the stadium, and all got out of the car, walking towards the gates to the Lambeau Field. My dad, said now everyone have their ticket?" I quickly reached through both of my pockets, each pocket more frantic than the next. My parents had both of their tickets out and ready to hand to the taker, I on the other hand was still digging through pockets. "Kendra do you have your ticket?" My dad yelled back to me. I stood their shaking my head, and remember how I had left my ticket on my dresser in my room. I explained my situation to my father, and he gave me the car keys to go home and get my ticket. I ran out to the car, which since I was not paying attention when we were parking, finding the car was very challenging. Once I finally spotted out the car, which was parked out so far that you could hardly see the building, because my father believed every one was out to door ding his car.
I floored it home, and grabbed my ticket. And drove back to the stadium as fast as I could. Than I went right back up to the ticket taker and handed him my ticket with a sigh of relief. Than I woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment