Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kendra's Day

6:00- My alarm goes, and I was planning on skipping out on spinning class, but then I look at my phone and saw a text from Kelesy saying she'd meet me there in a half hour.
6:05 SNOOZE BUTTON
6:10- Finally got enough motivation to make my way out of bed and down to the bathroom
6:15 Grabbing my keys and work out bag than went down the stairs, and than back up after I forgot my ID.
6:30 Class is about to start, and I was pretty proud that I made it there on time, and had my bike all adjusted before class started, just when I was about to sit down on the bike, had some pretty funny issues with the bike lock sticking
6:31 Uncontrollable laughter with Kelesy at the bike situation
7:30 Spinning class is done :) and I couldn't be happier. Walking back to the dorms with Kelesy and than James( my boyfriend) surprised me by meeting up with us on his way to his 8 am class.
7:45 Back to Sleep!!!!!!
9:30 Get Up and Go Have one of Kathy's omelets
10 Get ready to go to class
11- Class
12 -Class is Over
12:30- Go have lunch with Ashley&Jesse
1:10- My mom called me to tell me that my dog Ebbie is very sick and has to be admitted into the pet ER
2 - My mom calls me crying again
2:10-5 CLASS
5 Gym
6- My mom called me again saying that Ebbie is not doing so well.
6:30 Dinner Date with James :)
6-7 Homework

No comments:

Post a Comment