Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Group Presentation

I was reading some classmates blogs about "Group One" Presentation, and I am proud to say that I was part of that group. Our group arguement was about how there are no boring books just boring people. I do regret that our group did get off topic, due to so much class participation. We were given stances that we had to debate and didn't ever get a chance to share our real views on the matter. I feel like yes there are many boring people other!

But there are so many boring books, like my Biology book for starters! I feel like the book and person do go hand in hand, and one can't find the other interesting if the other doesn't. I think people find books interesting,on subjects that interest them. That's my opinion that neither books nor people are boring,a person will find a book interesting if its of an area that interests them.

No comments:

Post a Comment