Tuesday, April 27, 2010

time to play catch up

Man i wish i would have stayed up on my blogs better..i thought i had aleast 20, turns out im at about 10!

I'm happy that my paper&presentation ended up going as well as it did. I was kind of nervous but i think i know how to work a crowd when given a chance! plus who doesn't love a presentations with Bill O'Reilly!
I feel like Arnold Friend was a important character to write about in my mid term because after all the character we have discussed in class, he has to be my favorite. We all can relate to an Arnold Friend that has come in or out of our lives and that part of the wonder of his character.
And we all can relate to Connie being that naive teen girl who thinks she can trust the world. Maybe these two characters go hand in hand. They work off of each other, mind sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment