Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We've suppose to blog about if we could ever or even want to step into the shoes of one of our enemeies. I would never want to walk in her shoes yet, alone put them on. I'm happy to be myself and wouldn't want be anyone else. I would not want to be seen as mean by my peers, nor have the strong hatred that she holds in her heart for people. I would never want to be that type of girl like my enemey whom holds grudges and hatred for unexplainable reasons. I feel like there gets to be a point when you need to stop wanting to be someone else and just embrace yourself.

John's I pad made me want one, so I went to the book store and checked it. They have them on display at the bookstore. They are pretty cool but there something special about being able to hold and turn pages of book.

No comments:

Post a Comment