Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Okay so i dont feel quite as bad now...i didn't see the button to go to the older blogs...and i actually had like 26 posted already..so that means only a few more to go! :)
I really enjoyed this class and that all im going to say because the professor said yesterday that he at the age where praises and insults now longer affect him. Plus no one likes suck ups anyways. But i really did enjoy the discuss that we had on the stories, not so much when the class got completely side tracked. A few of the discussions are going to now be applied to my life. The quote, " How do I know what I think til I see what I say." I am going to use that in my day to day problem solving.

Or how every story is a retelling of another, which plots can apply to daily life. When one of my friends comes to me with a problem i can apply the knowledge I've learn from the stories, to the story my friend is telling me, to help come up with the best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment